Resources for the Professionals
As an engineer you require specialized information on generator equipment to keep your projects on track. To help you, Clifford Power has assembled technical information that will guide you in specifying your client's backup power system including design software, specification samples and technical sheets on specific generator performance and code compliance issues.
Professional Development for Engineers:
Clifford Power offers continuing education courses that were developed specifically for practicing Design, Sales and Consulting Engineers involved in supplying standby power to business, institutional and residential facilities with our Professional Development Seminar Series?.
Clifford Power also teams with Generac to provide an Engineering Symposium where engineers visit Generac’s factories, meet with their developers and learn about how our generators are designed and manufactured, solutions to meet the most challenging owner’s needs, and how to apply best engineering practices related to generator design and specifications and operations for specific applications.
Additionally, Clifford Power and Generac partner to provide Engineers with the Power Trip Experience, a 53-foot trailer that provides solutions, products and trusted expertise right to your home town. Designed to educate in a hands-on environment with a 16-seat theater, this experience features:
- Two live paralleled generators complete with switching, simulated utility outage and an overview of software capabilities featuring Generac’s own GenLink? monitoring software.
- Full size scale model of Generac’s 600kW Bi-Fuel generator, offering a factory built EPA compliant system for maximum reliability. Paired with a level II enclosure you’ll see the standard in excellence from the inside of our systems out.
- Bypass Isolation switch, Generac's popular GTS series switch and newly released Tri-Source manual and automatic switches for select business solutions
- "Solution Center" featuring an interactive look at applications, products, and innovations across multiple vertical markets.
- Overview of Generac’s breadth of power solutions ranging from single set generators to 2MW to paralleling solutions up to 100MW.
- Interact with Clifford Power and Generac representatives.
Clifford Power is an Authorized Generac? Industrial Power Dealer
Generac means innovation whether you’re considering, specifying, or installing a power system. Generac provides single generator sets up to 2 MW including multi-megawatt paralleling solutions, Gemini? power systems, with two generators stacked in a single enclosure for amazing space savings. And Generac's Bi-Fuel? generators, the only ones fully integrated—and EPA compliant—straight from the factory. Add tools like Power Design Pro?, among the most powerful electrical and mechanical design and sizing software on the market. It’s easy to see why virtually every industry puts their power needs in the hands of Generac. For more information on Generac see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5x6Thsrh1Y&feature=player_embedded